- Blog »
- Would you like to earn money with cryptocurrencies?
Would you like to earn money with cryptocurrencies?
Written by Davies on / Reading time: 4 minutes.
Cryptocurrencies are virtual coins. They use a digital encryption for their operations and with them economic transactions without the need for intermediaries can be carried out. They are based on cryptography to create secure economies. Its origin is in 2009 with the creation of the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. These digital currencies emerge as an alternative to financial systems. Its great feature, and at the same time, its biggest difference, with respect to conventional coins - and physical money - is that they are only available in a digital. Currently, there are different types of cryptocurrencies and one of them is DAVIES.
What is DAVIES?
DAVIES is a new cryptocurrency that was created last year, in April. Its inventor was Daniel García and to create it he based it on another type of digital currency as it is Litecoin.
It has its corresponding application for mobile, DAVIESAPP, which serves both IOS and Android. You can access it through Webapp. If you want to know more about the DAVIES cryptocurrency, visit us.
How to make money with cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies have generated a great return to those who from the beginning relied on this new currency as another form of financial system and set aside the conventional system. Gradually they have managed to be an interesting and attractive option to carry out an investment plan, either in the short or long term.
Still, there are people who do not trust them, who do not want to invest in them and remain distant from this financial system. However, if you want to start investing in cryptocurrencies and want to know how to make money with them... stay here! Here are some tips for you to do it:
- Buy and save: it is the method in which you only need to buy some type of asset, then let the interests grow to, from time to time, sell and withdraw the money. Do you know what are we talking about? Well, cryptocurrencies are the same, except that with it, you'll have to wait for the moment the cryptocurrency quote and then sell them at a higher price than the one you bought them.
- Accumulate cryptocurrencies: if you perform this procedure you combine two methods. The first: you buy the cryptocurrencies to store them and later sell them at a higher price to make a profit. Second, you get dividends for saving them for a certain amount of time. Remember this advice, it will be very helpful as you learn to make money with cryptocurrencies.
- Mining cryptocurrencies: it is a very good method as it is hugely passive. It consists of investing in the necessary equipment, installing it and letting it do its job. However, get good hardware, because the better it is, the faster you'll create cryptocurrencies, which means you'll have a better chance of making money.
- Daily cryptocurrency exchange: we recommend that you do this when you already know a little more about what it is to invest in cryptocurrencies and how to get money with them. That is, it is more advanced because it implies that every day you detect patterns in the statistical tables of financial exchange. All this, because the value of cryptocurrencies varies continuously, they can raise their price at night and lower by day or vice versa.
What should you keep in mind when investing in cryptocurrencies?
If you decide to invest in cryptocurrencies, you should consider a couple of things first. It is essential that you know that you can purchase them without the need for an intermediary. Also, that you can invest any amount, you don't need to buy an entire cryptocurrency. However, there is a minimum amount of money that is usually recommended for you to invest, $100, which at the exchange in euros is about 80 euros — depends on how the dollar-euro change is.
Are you going to invest in cryptocurrencies and make money from it?